Taro Flour, aka Kalo flour, can be used in smoothies, baking, and as an addition to a well-balanced meal. Resilient Roots make the extra effort to ensure your taro flour is grown sustainably, harvested and milled ethically, and packaged in 100% compostable packaging. Besides sourcing taro exclusively from Kauai farmers, they secure their produce by traveling to each and every farm personally! Amazing!
Moreover, farmers they work with know how important it is to us to provide you with pesticide-free foods of the highest integrity. Resilient Roots works with farms to help ensure that cultivation practices for their product are sustainable for the environment, you and the farmer.
Resilient Roots Taro Flour
- 100% taro
- Gluten Free, 100% plant based
- NO additives. preservatives or anti-caking agents
- 100% compostable packaging
- Fair trade
- Harvested, milled and packaged in the USA
- NO wheat, soy, nuts, dairy or animal by-products
How to Use Taro Flour
- Adds nutrition to gluten-free baking
- Reconstitute at 2TBS to 1 Cup of water; bring to a simmer and cook until desired consistency is achieved.
- Adds texture, fiber and nutrition to smoothies and breakfast foods such as oatmeal and pancakes
- Mix it in a bowl of oats, cereal or yogurt
- Stir it in a hot turmeric and ginger tea or your favorite cold drink
- Sprinkle over rice, salad or toast